Google

Monday, September 28, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

I'm not ready for the next 6 months. Today is a preview. It is cool, cloudy and blustery outside. I'm very much a summer gal. Give me the warm sun, gentle breeze, a cocktail and a ball game and I'm a happy camper. Screw the cold and snow.

Yesterday, we did the Susan G Komen walk for breast cancer in honor of Gambino. She is coming up on three years. This fact makes us all happy. You can still donate to a great cause from this link. I have a few pictures but need the time to get them off my camera and phone. I'll try to post later in the week. We had a great time during the walk. A fun way to spend a sunny Sunday morning. The Packer game afterwards at P & K's home was fun as well. Good times with good friends.

I have now developed a cold. I knew the sick guy at work would be sharing his germs with the rest of us. I'm planning on working from home until I feel better. No need getting anyone else sick. I'm very lucky to have that option.

Riley started his allergy shots today. Just like a person, dogs get allergies as well. He is allergic to dust mites and of all things, animal fur. Mainly, cats as I found out from the vet today. So he will be getting shots every 4 days for a few weeks and then start spacing them out a bit. Good news is that I can give him the shots after a few times. It doesn't looks too hard. The biggest thing is that he needs to be watched for about an hour afterwards to make sure he does develop a reaction to the shots. He may end up coming camping with me this weekend. He will like the time away from Boomer I'm sure.

That's about all I know for now.

~ Peace Out ~

No comments: