Google

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Now She Should Rot in Jail

Note: This story contains a link to a very graphic story. When I first read this I was appalled at the gruesomeness of it. Be warned

In Ohio, a young woman who works in a Petland store took two rabbit and drowned them. To make it worse a co-worker recorded it and then she posted it on her Facebook page. She was charged with two misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty. I only wish they were felony counts.

You can read the story and see the video here.

I can't imagine why someone would hurt a defenseless animal. I have had several rabbits in the past. They are great pets and if treated well will make wonderful companions. My first bunny, George, loved to play fetch with an empty paper towel tube.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sad to say that Petland has been accussed of other cruel things as well. The puppies they sell come from puppy mills and my our local vet warned clients not to purchase any puppies from there, since they had several come in who were very ill. Petland has denied buying puppies from puppy mills, but needless to say I would not take my business there.