Google

Monday, August 03, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm sure you all think I forgot about my blog. Between Facebook and Twitter I end up neglecting the blog a bit more than I want. It seems that by time I get home to write about something, 42 other people have already blogged, facebooked and tweeted about the event.

I love the story about the four women who tied up the guys after they found out he was seeing all of them. Best part is that they glued his dick to his stomach. Bet he don't cheat on any future girlfriends/wives.

Spent the past weekend camping. I barely survived StB's smelly flatulence that woke me from a dead sleep in the camper. Mustard Fest was, as always, interesting. Not much to do other than sample the mustard custard (not as bad as you would think, but not very good either) from Culver's and try my hand at the ring toss around some mustard bottles (not a winner). I think everyone was more than happy to leave that and head to Lucky's for beer and root beer float shots. I like the schedule we have for camping for this summer. It is about every 3 weekends that we go. Perfect time for me to rejuvenate.

Thought it was funny, when I got my credit card bill in the mail today. It was for $.35. Yep, 35 whopping cents. I bought a song off of iTunes a few weeks ago and didn't have enough in my account so it goes to my card. If I miss the payment, I will have to pay the $1 finance charge. Isn't that almost like a 300% penalty for being late?? What a crock. At least I pay it online and not waste a stamp on it.

Speaking of stamps, when did the price go up? I mailed some bills out for my dad last week. Good thing I stuck my address label on it as they came back marked insufficient postage. I was still trying to use up my Christmas stamps. I can't remember the last thing I actually did mail that I didn't pay for the postage online and print a mailing label for.

Have a good rest of the week all.

~peace out~

No comments: