Google

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rooms to Let... for Fifty Cents

I am now looking for a place to sleep.

Ever since hubby has moved back in with me, I am getting no sleep. Literally. He snores. BAD. Ask the guys who went to the Packer game with him a few weeks ago. They will tell you.

It is now to the point that somehow I end up sleeping on the couch. Not sure how that works... this is my house. I sleep on the couch. Not that is not a comfy couch but sleeping with two dogs on the couch is a bit cramped. Rufus still sleeps in the bed with hubby. I told him tonight that he should sleep on the couch or in his chair. He laughed at me and said then he wouldn't get any sleep. I'm to the point where I don't care. I need sleep!!!

I am now sick and am positive that alot of it has to do with only getting a couple hours of sleep a night. If I'm lucky. It was actually nice to come home from work early today and sleep in the bed uninterrupted for 5 hours.

Back to bed now... or should I say couch.

2 comments:

OMW said...

you can SLEEP with me any time you want.

Blonde said...

You are a better woman then me. A snoring man is a deal breaker! His ass would def be on the sofa...