Google

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleeping Like a Baby

Hubby was gone this past weekend with the guys to the Packer game. I had a blissful time. sigh...... I was able to sleep so well not having to listen to hubby snore like a train. Sorry guys that you had to put up with him for the weekend... NOT!! Since he moved back in with me, I have slept for shit. His snoring keeps me awake and I never get a good night's sleep. I really need to send him away more often.

Saturday I played poker. Did ok. In the first game I ran into a bigger pair to get knocked out early and only get three points. The second game went much better. I ended up taking 2nd place. I had been short stacked most of the game but managed to win when needed. After all was said and done, I can't take first place but am in the money for either 2nd or 3rd overall for the tourney. I have to finish in the top 4 to cash.

Sunday went and did some shopping. Boston Store had it's semi-annual Goodwill sale going on. You donate some old clothes and get coupons for new ones. I love this sale. I was happy to get a couple pairs of Ralph Lauren pants that were on sale. I love, love, love these pants but really don't like spending 200 bucks on them. I wait for the sales. They were on sale for 50% off so that dropped the price to $100. They were also in the yellow dot section which was another 25% off, down to $75. The Goodwill coupon took another 20% off which brought the final price down to 60 bucks. ROCK ON!!!

There has been a stray cat hanging around for the past few days. He is very friendly. He looks like he was a house cat for awhile as he doesn't have the battle scars that outside cats normally do. He is very skinny tho. I don't want to feed him so that he never leaves. I am allergic to cats so we can't keep him. Not that I want or need another animal. I hope he finds his way home soon.

It has been a long time since I posted a ZOBMONDO so here you go....

Would you rather....

have to hang onto the top of a car going 100 mph for ten minutes

----OR----

try to stay on the top of a hot-air balloon in the sky for ten minutes?

I have to go with the car. I don't like heights.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

Listen very carefully...Do not take the cat in!!!!