Google

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Guesses

You all had good guesses but all wrong. The answer was...... use a snow blower. We got a bunch of snow on Friday and soon to be ex-hubby wasn't going to be home until late so if I wanted to leave the driveway I had to get the snow off the driveway.

I had to call hubby to tell me how to start it and once I got it started it went well. It was moving a bit fast and did not know that the self propelling feature was controllable. My arms, chest and back were soooo sore the next morning from trying to slow the damn thing down. Oh well... I now know.

We got another blast (ok, more like a dumping) of snow today. I am very lucky that I can work from home if the weather is bad. The drive in would not have been too bad but the drive home would have been miserable. Today was kind of a wasted work day. Had a few meetings and got some packing done. But not a whole lot of real productive work.

I am getting tired of the snow. It seems like it is snowing every few days. Just enough to be a pain in the butt. Does Mother Nature not realize that I am moving in 9 short days and would like to not have to trudge thru snow to do so. I just keep thinking that I only have 4 more days of work and then am off for a week... just wish it was some place nice and warm.

Co-worker, L, just came back from a cruise. He is all nice and tan. He and his partner went on a gay cruise. I love hearing the stories. They guys are crazy. And the pictures.... all I can say is that is is a good thing that the boat has a photo shop on board. Not sure if some of the pics would have not been printed at a regular place.

Well, not much else to say for now.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Clip a homeless stranger's disgusting toenails

----OR----

clip your own toenails and eat the clippings?

Both options turn my tummy but would have to go with doing my own. At least I know where my funk came from.

3 comments:

OMW said...

"...were sooo sore". Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Massage your arm, back, or chest? :)

cosmopolgirl said...

I keep praying that we don't get a huge dumping. I definitely don't have enough property for a snow blower (leaf blower yes...but not a snow blower). I hate shoveling
Good luck wth no more snow coming!!

As for zobmondo...ick!! definitely my own...i do not want to tough someone strangers dirty feet

AletaR said...

You have a stalker.....