Google

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Back from Vacation

Going back to work after having the last 10 days off sucks. I'm not looking forward to it. The only bright spot is that I have next Friday off. Nice to ease back into the grind with a 4 day work week.

Spent the time off doing lots of things but yet nothing. I had a few things I wanted to get done, but didn't. Other than the laundry. That doesn't really count as I do that all the time anyways. Things I wanted to do.... put R's bike on eBay. I need to get it out of the garage and I should be able to get at least 1200-1400 for it. Also wanted to get the "attic" built in the garage. Ok, so it is not really an attic but four 2x4's and a sheet of plywood laying across the joists but still. It will help free up more room in an already over crowded garage.

Seen some great shows at Summerfest. Ended up going three times. Check out my facebook or Twitter pages for the details and some pictures. Have to say that Staind was my favorite. Judas Priest was pretty good as well. I don't know alot of their songs but it sure rocked.

4th of July was spent at Summerfest during the day and at K&J's later. This video clip will pretty much sum up the day. Somehow I do not remember StB dancing like Eddie in this clip, taunting me when I chose not to get any ice cream. I even got the psych from A. I have to give Gambino props for going out and getting some more ice cream. It was yummy. Thanks!

Have a good week all and Peace out!

2 comments:

AletaR said...

I can't believe you actually thought I was going to let you lick my ice cream!

Kris said...

Glad to see you got a much deserved vacation. By the way I added you on FB/Twitter. So if you see some stranger trying to add you..its just me and not some crazy stalker!