Google

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Manifesto

I took this from Laurie's Facebook page. From trivia..... Please note that I (yes, me , Hey Jo) had the question correct but was nice and went with StB's answer. Bad choice....

One of my regular trivia players tonight didn't like one of the questions (he felt the answer was incorrect) and this is the list of things I must do before he will no longer be upset with me.

  1. Public apology that is not sarcastic (I told him I was sorry he had sand in his vagina. He did not find that to be an acceptable apology)
  2. Must buy me a beer
  3. Admit the question was dumb
  4. Admit what you did was wrong
  5. Play the X-Rated version of the song "Community Property" by Steel Panther.
  6. Make out with a chick (I told him I would only do this after he found a chick who would make out with him)
  7. Proclaim that this is NOT a manifesto
  8. DUTCH RUDDER (if you don't know what this is, www.urbandictionary.com)
  9. Chirp like a monkey
  10. Bring me a taco from McBob's
  11. Cannot read this out loud to everyone until it's been completed (of course I read it out loud immediately)

And this wasn't even the craziest of things that went on tonight. I love my job. :)

No comments: